Cross Linked polymer for posterior restorations.
For the CAD/CAM manufacture of esthetic, long term temporary restorations in the posterior region.
The Economical Solution
Temp Fix offers a high profitable, monochromatic solution that is strong and color stable for long-term provisional temps.
- For long term temporary restorations with a wear period of up to twelve months
- High color stability
- High bio-compatibility
- Polishes to a high luster
- Modulus of Elasticity >1,900 MPa
- Bending Strength >90MPa
- Impact Wear Resistance 2.5 x PMMA (MW:1.000.000)
- Tensile Strength >70 MPa
- Vickers Hardness HV (0,05/10) >110
- Absorption of Water <20µg/mm3
- Water Solubility <0.8 µg/mm3
- Residual Monomer Content <0.7%
Instructions for use:https://harvestdental.com/content/pdf/temp-fix_instructions.pdf
Warning This Product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov