TYLER LARACUENTE, CA – For a limited time, Dorado Dental is offering more than 20% off of Keystone’s nylon Itsoclear clasp repair system.
The following is an excerpt from a 2014 Keystone press release:
Itsoclear is a thermoplastic nylon material that is molded into a formed clasp. The product allows for repair of a clasp in less than 4 minutes with a cosmetic appeal unlike any other clasp on the market.
Itsoclear saves bench time while producing a higher quality dental aesthetic clasp that customers will appreciate. Because of its clear properties there’s no more noticeable metal clasps, instead there’s just a nearly invisible clear piece.
The clasp is also easy to work with. In fact, it takes less than a day to train anyone to do the job. Once the process is perfected, it takes less than 4 minutes to process, saving significant bench time to help yield more profits.
Other Itsoclear features:
- Crystal clear, will not lose clarity
- Easy adaption
- Non-abrasive, tooth bearing
- Easily adjustable, dentists can even adjust chairside if needed
- No injection machines or hand-held injectors required
- Perfect for new partial dentures as well as repairs and replacing metal clasp
- Can create anterior clasp
- Process takes under 4 minutes