Press for fit, Mill for profit.
The mission is elevated quality levels and workflow efficiency gains. Start with a premium CAD/CAM wax which mills clean, smooth, and accurate.
Harmony and Synergy
If a post, hand wax adjustment needs to be made, simply turn to Additional Wax: a totally compatible modeling wax keyed to Wax Press both in color and adaption its the digital waxing process, synergized.
- Rapid manufacturing of copings and bridges
- Clean burnout for cast and press technique
- Mills to highly detailed occlusal surfaces
- High strength for stability
- Easy to carve for adjustments
Spindle Speed: 16,000 – 22,000
Harvest Manufacturer’s Special
Instructions for use:https://harvestdental.com/content/pdf/wax-press_instructions.pdf
Warning This Product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov